Boardroom & OFFICE
Terms & Conditions of Hire
Name: Pine Rivers Community Finance Limited ABN 14 098 199 476
Property Address: Suite 12 (Level 1) 37 Main Street (Corner Station Street) Samford Village Qld 4520 (Directly above Samford Community Bank® Branch (Bendigo Bank)
Key Collection Address: Samford Community Bank® Branch (Bendigo Bank) 37 Main Street (Corner Station Street) Samford Village Qld 4520
Key Collection and Return Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 5:00pm Saturday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Telephone: 07 3289 6710
Internet / Request Bookings: www.prcf.com.au
Boardroom & Office Hire: Pricing (GST Inclusive)
Bendigo Bank Customers: 1h $22 | 2h $44 | 3h $55 | 4h $66 | 5h $74 | 6h $83 | 7h $91 | 8h $99
General Hire: 1h $33 | 2h $66 | 3h $99 | 4h $110 | 5h $124 | 6h $138 | 7h $151 | 8h $165
Community Groups** See below
Bendigo Bank Customers: 1h $16.50| 2h $33| 3h $49| 4h $55| 5h $61| 6h $66| 7h $72| 8h $77
General Hire: 1h $22| 2h $44| 3h $66| 4h $77| 5h $85| 6h $94| 7h $102| 8h $110
Community Groups** See below
Additional charges may apply for excessive use of printing, photocopying or internet services – refer Clause 12 within the Terms and Conditions of Hire.
** Not-for-profit Community Groups maybe able to use the premises at either concessional rates or no charge subject to a fair use policy determined by PRCFL from time-to-time. Such concessions will, at a minimum, require the Community Group to be a customer of Samford Community Bank® Branch (Bendigo Bank).
Boardroom & Office: Terms and Conditions
Pine Rivers Community Finance Limited ABN 14 098 199 476 (PRCFL) grants the hire of either Boardroom or Office at 12 / 37 Main Street (Level 1), Samford Village subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Hirer shall pay the amount specified for hire of the space, facilities and any fees and charges arising from the hire.
2. PRCFL expressly reserves the right to reject any application to hire the premises or withdraw the availability of premises at any time.
3. Cancellation Fees. Either party reserves the right to terminate the contract.
– If PRCFL terminates the contract through no fault or breach of the contract by the Hirer, PRCFL will refund all monies receipted from the Hirer.
– If the Hirer terminates the contract more than 7 days prior to the booking date PRCFL will refund any monies paid.
– If the Hirer terminates the contract between 2 days and 7 days prior to the booking date this will result in a cancellation charge of 50% of the fee being levied.
– If the Hirer terminates the contract within 2 days prior to the booking date this will result in a cancellation charge of 75% of the fee being levied.
– Failure to notify of cancellation will result in the full fee being charged.
4. The Hirer shall be responsible for the cost of making good any damage or loss caused to the objects, buildings, furniture, fittings and equipment arising out of and/or in the course of the Hirer’s rental.
5. The Hirer shall vacate the premises by the agreed time. Failure to vacate the premises at the agreed time shall incur an additional fee (based on the prescribed hourly rate, for a minimum of one additional hour).
6. The Hirer must leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so will incur additional cleaning charges. All dishes and glasses must be washed and put away and the kitchen left in a clean and tidy state.
7. The floors, walls, curtains or any other part of the building or any fittings or furniture shall not be broken, pierced by nails or screws or in any other way damaged.
8. Chairs, tables and equipment will be provided, but it is the responsibility of the Hirer to arrange these in the setting they require. Samford Community Bank® Branch (Bendigo Bank) staff will not set up furniture. Operation of audio visual equipment is the responsibility of the Hirer.
9. Smoking, smoke machines, naked flame, animals or helium balloons are not permitted within the premises.
10. Any goods, properties or materials brought in by or on behalf of the Hirer, are the responsibility of the Hirer. PRCFL accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of goods or materials left at the premises prior to, during or after the rental.
11. The Hirer is liable for themselves, their employees, members, agents, contractors, clients or guests whom they may engage in relation to the rental and indemnifies PRCFL and all PRCFL Directors or employees against any claims, actions losses, demands, damages and expenses for which PRCFL, its Directors or its employees shall or may become liable or suffer in respect of damage to the property or injury or death of persons arising out of any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission of the Hirer, its employees, members, agents, contractors, clients or guests in connection with this rental. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to obtain and keep current insurance against such liability during the term of this contract and ensure that all persons under their direction are similarly insured.
12. Additional fees and charges may apply for printing, photocopying and or internet services. The Hirer is subjected to a ‘fair use’ policy which includes, but is not limited to, reasonable use of the printing, photocopying and internet services. PRCFL reserve the right to restrict or deny access to these facilities, or charge an additional fee, where we deem (at our discretion) usage to be excessive. Examples of such are heavy downloading or streaming over the Internet, or excessive printing and photocopying.
13. PRCFL facilities are hired on the rules and conditions above mentioned, and the payment for such facilities, and the issue of any receipt or confirmation of hire shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment and acceptance by such person of the conditions herein contained.
14. For bookings outside Samford Community Bank® Branch (Bendigo Bank) opening hours, the Hirer maybe required to collect keys during Bank Opening Hours. You must return keys and or access cards to the Samford Community Bank® Branch (Bendigo Bank) after each use during Bank Opening Hours.