Did you know that we have a site where you can create your own “fund me” type project?
Bendigo Bank Communities is a place where you can easily create a project in need of funding that will make a positive impact on the community. It is a wonderful place to start fundraising and provides a meeting place where project creators and supporters can come together with a shared vision, to turn dreams into reality. If you have the makings of a great project we make it easy: sign-up, create, get approval and you’re off running. You can ask for donations in money, volunteers or products.
This is a great way to start NOW. It takes about 12 minutes to set up your own campaign. We recommend you start as early as possible as submission reviews tend to occur monthly.
Ready to start?
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An account with either Samford or Brendale Community banks
- A key contact
- An idea of your $$ goal
- Good videos or photos
- Motivation to tirelessly promote your project
- Make project amounts achievable
- If you do not reach your tipping point – assume you can’t fund the project so no “promised” funds are taken
- Use your networks to drive funds
- Get the attention of the community with bold statements, videos and pictures