The Community Bank Samford and Brendale (part of Bendigo Bank) aims to support students by providing financial assistance to offset the costs associated with tertiary study that can have a significant impact on a student’s ability to further their education.
Pine Rivers Community Finance Limited have partnered with University of the Sunshine Coast and TAFE Queensland to administer these programs.
Scholarship Program 2022-2024
Focus areas with viewed as highly desirable in all applications will be:
- Community focus (as demonstrated through extra-curricular, volunteer or community activities); or
- Financial need (as assessed by USC/TAFE based on supporting documentation);or
- Hours worked in paid employment or activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (eg compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities) and other equity considerations.
3 scholarships per year valued at $5000 each for mature age students enrolled in an undergraduate program at USC Moreton Bay.
3 scholarships per year valued at $2500 each for students enrolled in a course duration > 6 months, with priority given to applicants within the Moreton Bay and 4055 areas.
Applications for 2021 have now closed.
Need More Information?
- Opening Dates xx and Link here (waiting on confirmation)
- Opening Dates xx Link here (waiting on confirmation)